Thursday, April 17, 2014

This semester, I presented a poster at both CBASS in February and Focus on Creative Inquiry in April with Julianna Ellis. The poster was titled “Do spiny lobsters prefer to associate with familiar individuals?” It was a great opportunity to present and explain the research we have been doing on juvenile Caribbean spiny lobsters not only this semester, but in the many semesters before. We were able to present our work to all different majors throughout Clemson University during the Focus on Creative Inquiry and talk about the work we have been doing. It was a great experience.

 After graduation in May, I’ll be starting dental school this summer at the Medical University of South Carolina. I’m very excited for this next step, but I’m very thankful for the time I have gotten to spend in Conservation of Marine Resources Lab these past three semesters!

No comments: